Monday, August 18, 2008

About 2 Leave

So right now its like almost 1 and we were supposed to leave a long ass time ago.
my appointment is at 4 so we still got time, but i still got some things i need to pick up.
like a pipe and a cell phone.

John&Peter from tuscon got in last night and are helping me move to flagstaff. We got like basically everything in his car right now. Pete just made some eggs and then were about to bounce. I tried to take as much things as possible from my house, my parents arent home so I took like everything I wanted.

Uhhhh ya thats all i got 4now cuz we really got 2 leave.
ima miss every1 in phx really bad it hasnt hit me yet, but i kno it will and its gonna suck.
so keep in touch. and if you havent seen Tropic Thunder yet Yoooo hit it up it was really funny.

aight then GONE!(chuch)

No comments: