Monday, August 25, 2008

American Idiot

As of now I wanna to be addressed as "idiot" or "dumbass"
I seriously have to be the stupidest person ebbbbberrrrr.
I though I knew everything but i dont know jack

When you decide to do something THINK ABOUT IT!!!
think and think and think and think and think and then THINK AGAIN
cuz as much as you might think you have it all planned out... shit happens.

I wasnt prepared for any shit to happen other than the shit that comes out of my ass.
so now i'm stuck with a big dilemma. As much as this experience has been good 4me and i've
learned alot from it, I really wish i coulda been succesful.
& right now i dont think thats gonna be the case.

I've been lucky enough to talk to alot of different people about my current situation and
get a bunch of opinions on what i should do, for those who helped me thank you very much.
especially Adiam cuz without her i wouldnt be here and i wouldnt of had any perspective on
living on my own and what it really takes to do it.
I dont think i have it, and now i'm flat on face but i'll get through it cuz i got the best people
surrounding me.

This might be the end of YonzInFlag but i'm still Yonz so shiiiiiiiit
i can have like a YonzInPhx or YonzInBedroom or YonzIsMengis'sBitch
I'll be back whenever however.

and is their any better smell than gasoline OoOoOoOo Weeeeee i love it.
Soooooooo Whoooooooooop(not suuu wuuuup) dont get it twisted.

No comments: