Friday, August 22, 2008

Job Hunting

I've been tryin to find a job here for the last few days and its harder than i thot.
it started out well I applied at Compass Bank and had an interview that same day which btw
I killed it. They call me back the next day to set up training classes for me which start on monday the same day school starts. Aaaaaaand its a two week course located in PHOENIKIS
so theres no way I can do that. So i'm back 2 square one.

I'm really stressin out about finding this job cuz if i wanna live here comfortably i'm gonna need
zat Money... Honey.

We went hiking yesterday and anyone who knows me knows that I wasnt really excited about
going up mountains. It turned out to be fun though, a lot of fresh air and the scenery was like
wowowow how could you not like it.

John&Pete are leaving today. I dont know wat i'm gonna do without them, they helped me out a TON. its gonna be really boring 4awhile atleast until i start school and find a job.

No comments: