Friday, August 29, 2008

vacations over

I'm gonna be headed to phoenix any day now and as much its gonna suck to go back home,
basically failing my goal, I'm still really excited to be going back.
I've been here for about 2wks now and every moment here has been fun.

Flagstaff is one of the greatest cities ebbbberrrr. Its kinda like a poor mans San Diego. Not as big
or flashy but damn the weather is great, ppl are nice, it just gives off a good vibe.
Ohhh and i kno how ppl always say ASU has the best lookin girls, they got good ones but NAU is
no slouch. I've seen nothin but B-E-A UTIFUL girls here. Not to mention one fine ass in particular that i'm to afraid to ask out, but i'll be back FO SHO.

I've enjoyed my time here, if anybody has any doubts about this place or is thinkin about coming up here for school or anyTING i recommend you come cuz this is a really cool place.
I'm sayin all these nice things but yet i'm leavin, if I could i would stay but its out of my control now and because of one reason or another that i dont wanna bore you with i'm gonna be going
back and attending that damn west campus at Asu which sucks.

but thanks to anyone who's been readin this, i dont know if ima keep this blog now cuz i'm not
in flag but we'll see. & Special THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Adiam&Lydia my 2
favorite cousins(srry chuch&merms) they should be nothin but a great time. Everyday here i
did something different I LOVE this place. I met new ppl, saw places and did things i would never ebbbberrr be able to do in PhoeNikis.

but unfortunetly... VACATIONS OVER.

No comments: