Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Officer Kaplin

I was out all night last night and i get home all tired, so i decide to take a shower and sleep.
N like all of a sudden i cant sleep.
I'm just layin in my bed texting and watchin Steve Harvey Show(not that funny)
so i decide to take a walk outside.

Its freaking freezing in flagstaff at night so i put on my black jacket with my hoodie up and set off
for a walk around town. I jaywalk across a couple streets when i start seeing all these lights.
Flagstaffs Finest their police squad decide to pull me over, well actually i wasnt driving i mean
like you know stop me.

I guess since i had my hoodie up they thought i was some mexican gang banger. I ended having
to sit on the curb and asked 20questions. I had to explain like my entire life story b4 the actually
believed i was african, and that i was just headed to the gas station.

Well anyway they felt kinda bad, so i got a free ride in a cop car to the gas station it was soooo
cool. i mean of course its cool when you dont have your hands cuffed.

I was really tempted to texting every1 sayin i was headed to jail but i should prolly save that just
in case i really do end up in jail.

No comments: