Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 Thoughts

-Tmobile sucks, specially blackberrys

-Im a beast in fantasy football this season so far

-I cant stop playin that last part of "Live My Life" just the rihianna part i keep rewinding back2IT

-Now that i got a cell phone, i dnt ebberrr answer my home phone. Even when its rite nxt 2me i dont feel the need to answer.

-I cant wait to go back 2 ASU West nxt semester damn i miss the classroom

-I cant remember the last time i ate Injera, i wonder when im older if I'll ever eat it

-Am i the only one that thot the Love Lockdown video was a dissapointment, idk i was expecting like lions and bears and i got a kitchen and some couches

-I love listening to ppl talk, if their interesting i can just sit their for hours and listen

-Go phillies, i hope fenway park burns down

-And on the real i got the best ppl around me, friends, family, whoever im surrounded by good ppl rite now.

No comments: