Thursday, October 9, 2008

Certified Thinker

Thinking its what i do best.
Im a King at overthinking thigns, I can think for dayz.
Thing is I be thinkin about the stupedist things for thee longest time.
Idk why but every little thing gets me thinking, my mind races like krzy. Anything somebody says to me, I immediatly start to like anaylze it and try to find the meaning behind why they said that to me.

For whatever reason i always feel like ppl, not all ppl, but most ppl are tricking me. They prolly are not but im so dumb I just assume that theres more to what their saying. I get like all paranoid and it ends up consuming my entire day. Like what did they really mean by that, and it really takes away from my relationship with that person.

Its really a waste of time to think and worry about what ppl say about you, and why they said it and whatever. You cant change it, if you dont know what their sayin and they dnt tell you then dont sweat it. I mean i shouldnt sweat it.

Anyway i just wanted to just let that all out. Now ima sit back and think about what ppl are gonna say about this blog, and if they think this or that about me.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

*calls abel and jokes about this blog*

Merms3 said...

I tink u one sexy hot chocladine

Anonymous said...

i'd tap that fosho