Friday, October 3, 2008

2 Tings

1.Ummm zat new Fall Out Boy single "I dont care" has an official video. The concept is real cool. Their like just fuckin with people through the entire video cuz they dont care "I dont care" get it get it. ok but ya and has some cool guest spots on it, idk but this single is growin on me and the album should be siiiick as usual from any FOB Album.




2. Leona Lewis Leona Lewis Leona Lewis, i'm hooked on this chick.
A. She is B-E-A UTIFUL like she looks amazing. Her beauty seems all natural, i think she looks better than beyonce especially now that beyonce married jay-z she just feels uglier to me. Ohhh and that song "Better in Time" was on like Non-Stop last nite while i was at work. I couldnt get enuff of it, it was on every channel.


p.s.- I am chuchs house, and he just took a MONSTER DOO-DOO. he just told me dont go in their for like 50 minutes. lol. Bout 2 go jump his damn car, so everybody have a niiice weekend.

BEAZE.

No comments: