Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obama= Dead Man Walking

I'm telling you
I'm telling you
I'm telling you

Barrack Obama is in serious danger. Whenever people ask me why do you want John McCain to be president instead of Obama, I always bring up that McCain has more experience but to be honest my deepest fear has always been the possibility that Obama might be assassinated. A lot of people believe thats a stupid reason to not vote or support Obama, but to me its a serious concern.

I'm sure by now you've all heard that federal agents found a plot by 8 skinheads who all met online and were planning to kill Obama. Hearing shit like that just makes me cringe. I feel bad for the guy, just because he is black(AND WHITE!!!) people feel that he isnt good enough to be President of the United States.

If Obama is elected President which i think he will be, then there better be some serious security on this man. Im sure their will be plenty of assassination plots or attempts on his life throughout his term as President and it really isnt fair, but that just shows the type of world were still living in.

As nieve as it may be for me to say that I dont want Obama to be President because i think he might be killed, I think it must be seriously considered not when you vote but just as a thought. The thought of a man being killed because of the color of his skin is not right nor should it be condoned.

Hopefully this blog and the many others who feel this way, speak up about this so that something can be said or taught or done to somehow find a solution to this problem.

No comments: