Monday, October 6, 2008

Unofficial Employee

Last nite i got off work at midnight, and i couldnt sleep 4shit, cuz i had already taken a nap at work. So i end up fallin asleep at like 4 in the morning.

So of course i wake up like around 2 this afternoon. & i'm txting sammy abdu, not thinkin about anything other than pussy(its the truth, ALL guys think about it). So then ChuChu calls and were talkin about some shit that went down this past weekend, and my dad is callin me on the other line, so of course i just ignore it.

I got work at 4, so i get ready and everything and about 15mins b4 i gotta leave, i go outside to check the mail and i notice that my car is gone. Turns out my dad left me a voicemail sayin he took and that he had an appointment he doesnt kno wat time he'll be back so to find a ride or walk. I dnt even bother to check my voicemail instead, i call my dad over and over and over again, he doesnt answer cuz he's at the doctors office.

So im really gettin mad, like why did he take it without tellin me, and its now 15 past 4 and idk wat to do. I kno im not gonna walk shiiiit its like 100degrees outside, so i decide idk why but i decide to take my dads company truck keys and drive it to work.

I grab the keys and i'm literally sitting inside my dads work truck for like 20min contemplating if i should take it or not. Finally i start fidgeting the keys and turn on the engine. This truck is huge so i can barely even handle it, I start driving past the park and My dad is right there driving the opposite direction on his way home.

Uhhhh safe 2 say he wasnt very pleased. And he let me have it in Tigrinya basically callin me a donkey and a retard for takin the truck. So now i have no car, and i was like an hour late for work.

Still i felt pretty G for takin the truck, i thot i was badass.

No comments: