Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back in PHX

So after less than 2wks in flagstaff i'm back in phoenix.
and the more i think about, and i cant stop thinking about, the more i feel like shit.
I talked the talk but when it came to walkin the walk i got nowhere.

As much as i've tried to forget about or turn a new leaf and just start over, the more i just think
like "WOW" i've got to be the biggest idiot in the world. For some reason my failure to succeed in
Flagstaf consumes all of my thoughts. I cant break it, everytime i'm not doing anything I just get
on myself about what a mistake i really made.

My friends have really tried to make me feel better, i'm glad their tryin to help me out and i'm
really happy to see them again but all that proves is I cant do anything on my own. I have no
type of will to suceed or strength to overcome. So while everyone I know is getting thier act
together I'm back here with no type of confidence.

The fact that i'm back in Phx means i absolutely FAILED no matter what my excuse may be,
no matter what the circumstances might have been, I FAILED and that feeling really really sucks.

Idk where to go from here but hopefully its only up.

No comments: