Thursday, September 11, 2008

BACK 2 PHX... PART DUEX

Ok i've been back in for about 2wks now which is about the same amount of time I was in flag.
So i'm just updating what i've been up too since i got back.

I was really upset about coming back and i still feel dumb, but now i'm starting to feel more and more like i never really left. I mean my bank account doesnt feel that way cuz i'm flat broke, its ok tho cuz ima make zat money... honey. But in terms of like living i guess its back to normal for the most part.

I'm back at working at my old job, i still got the same room in my house(minus a bed/mattress) so ya i'm sleepin on the floor like im some mexican at a drop house but its all good. As far as school goes i decided to take online classes cuz i really cant afford to just sit around with no credits for the semester.

Other than that everything is the same, i still barely get the rights to "My Car" i still sleep ALOT
and i still say and do stupid things and I still hang out with the same africans brothas i've been hangin with for the last few yrs. As much as i've learned from my mistakes i find myself makin new ones but thats all apart of growing up right.

My birthday is coming up and im excited to party hardy and if your reading this HELL YA your
invited just for reading my blog even if i dont know you or if you dont live in AZ.

LIFE IS GOOD.

1 comment:

The Jay said...

fo sho.. life is good and hope to be skinny dipp'n @ the party..