Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday

This past saturday nite I had a birthday party at my brother daniels apartment I just wanna thank everyone for coming cuz I had a good ass time and i hope every1 else did too.

i wanna especially thank Danny for letting me have the party at his place. He coulda just said no and we coulda just done something else but he let me have it at his place which was really nice of him so TANKS BROTHER.
Ummm other ppl definently John bringing all that liqour ohhhh shiiit it was sooo good. I got so fucked up I mean like i was dancing and singing and just actin like i usually wouldnt and its all thanks to John.
&&& Mileniiii 4 bringing food for everyone i think she said like 60tacos sooo ya thank you very much.
Nnnn Rozi&Luna i think were the ones that made my cake which was a beatiful bomb ass cake it looked as good as it tasted.

ohhh ya and i got to smoke... so wait so i smoked,drinked,danced,singed,laughed,drank some more and slept thats like a full day. Man you do that everyday and you got like a full life.

But ima chill on the drinking part from now on. Cuz the whole day today i felt like i was gonna die, my body felt like shit. I cant handle hangovers they just depress me, so ya no more drinky for awhile like idk a year or something.
ok maybe not a year but for awhile like atleast a couple wks.

Anyway there were alot of ppl there so i wanna say thanks 2 everyone, cuz man i had a great time and seriously i have thee best friends ebbbberrrr all of them are so kool. Just having them there was great and i think for the most part everyone had a good time. I've truly been blessed to have all these ppl in my life.

No comments: