Monday, September 22, 2008

WHY?

I usually dnt post twice in one day but damn i gotta get this off my chest. Like hopefully writing about this clears my mind about it cuz its bothering me like no other rite now.

So let me set it up 4 y'all.
I'm at work rite, chillin doin nothing, i think i just woke up from a nap.
& i get this call and its "her" this girl and were talkin for awhile and i'm like "Yo baby Yo baby Yo, I'm at work rite now mami so let me holla at you later" Well like i didnt say it exactly like that but basically i told her i gots to work. So she goes "Ok papi call me when you get off"

and i told her i get off at midnight. which is late but she was just like just call me anyway. So then i hang up and the whole time at work im like damn should i call, should i not. I was going insane so i asked a few ppl, like the ppl i usually ask advice from cuz they all got different point of views.

NO JOKE! i asked 2guys and 2girls just to get different perspective.
the 2 girls say, well ya call her definently cuz she told you to.
the 2 guys both say, text her first then call her.
Me being a dumbass i was like well shiiiit the girls must kno better cuz their girls.
So i end up calling her rite. and it actually took me awhile. i was just sittin with my phone thinking and thinking like should i do it or not
so i finally decide fuck it ima call her. So i call her
and the whole time the phone is ringing, i'm like "plz dnt answer, plz dnt answer" cuz i'm so
scared now idk wat to say if she answers. and i didnt even wait for the answer maching to get their after 3 rings i hung up.

And so at first i was all relieved and kinda happy about it. But now all i can think of is damn wat if she answered and why didnt she answered. I FEEL SALTY. how she gonna tell me to call then
she dnt answer, is it me? what did i do, damnit i need to learn how to spit game 4realz. I wonder if theres a book or like instructional video.

but ya if you kno wat i did wrong let me kno, cuz this shit is bothering me i cnt sleep, knowing that i have to be the weakest fukin man alive my dad is so ashamed of me.

No comments: