Monday, September 29, 2008

Will Power

Whenever people ask me "how are you doing" or "hows life" I usually say that i'm ok or life is good. I like to think of myself as a positive person, not one that dwells to much on the bad things. Although i've done a pretty good job at that I cant help but to think I could be alot better off.

I mean sure life is good, but its not great, its not perfect, nor will it ever be, but again it could be alot better. I often set goals for myself that i dont end up achieving. So if i'm not achieving them how can life really be all that good.

For as much talking that i do about wanting to do this, or going to do that, i really dont deliver. I have the motivation and reasons for the goals i set but somethings missing.

Drive, Initiative, overall Will Power to accomplish these goals. I start something but never finish it. Life is wayyy to short for me to be procrastinating and making excuses for my lack of desire.

Soooo if you have something you wanna do, dreams you want to accomplish, things you wanna say, then DO IT! Cuz chances are if you really want it you will do it. And man when you do it, its gonna feel Oooohhhh So GOOD.
Then next time somebody asks you or me hows life, shoot ima be like LIFE IS GREAT cuz from now on ima focus on me and do the things that I wanna do. Idk how long ima be on this earth and i dont have time to be lolly gagging around wasting time doing pointless things, when i can be doing things that are gonna change my life.

So b4 anybody else DO YOU, cuz at the end of the day or life, your gonna be lookin back and reflecting on what you did, not anybody else.

No comments: