Thursday, September 18, 2008

BILLS...BILLS... BILLS

Wow i leave phx for 2wks and i come home and realize i got all these bills left to pay.

I got a phone bill in 2days.
I still owe ASU money from last semester
&&& I got an overdraft fee from Chase bank i thot i closed my account with those fools
so 2maro MY FIRST PAY CHECK! in like 3wks and its all gonna be gone b4 I even get to open it.

on a lighter note, i got work all day 2maro, all day saturday, and all day sunday.

i would normally be upset or stressed about such things, but damn youtubing Norah Jones "Dont know why" just puts me in a calm state like smokin some bomb ass weed or listening to somebody talk that hits you real hard and makes sense gets you thinkin like DAMN!

thats where im at rite now like DAMN! i could be all upset and in a bad mood but shiiiiiit
wats the good in that. ima work all weekend but hey thats money in the bank 4me
and i'm still gonna party hardy saturday nite
and so wat that i gots work sunday, football comes on sundays baby
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

live by 2 tings
#1. "dnt wrry be happy" No that is not lyrics from a Bob Marley song Danny
#2. this is a quote from ME... "Make zat money... honey"

you live by that and Yooooo i gurantee you your gonna be straight
FO SHO.

No comments: